Telluride Real Estate Brokers Founder
Dirk de Pagter was born and raised in the Netherlands where he became a master carpenter. He and his wife Patrice moved to Telluride in the mid 1970’s where Dick worked in construction and started his own company, Dutch Masters Construction, in 1976.
After a successful career as a builder and developer, he joined Aldasoro Ltd in 1990 through 1996 as Vice President, responsible for development and sales of the 166 parcel Aldasoro Ranch Subdivision.
Based on Dirk’s passion for real estate, he received his real estate license in 1996. After receiving his license, Dirk worked with the Telluride Real Estate Corporation from May 1997 through August 2004. In September 2004, Dirk formed Telluride Real Estate Brokers, Inc. where he continues to provide excellent brokerage services to buyers and sellers. Contact Dirk today for an expert realtor in Telluride, CO!
Local Since: 1975
Title: Managing Broker
Office Phone: 970.728.6667 Ext. 11
Mobile Phone: 970.708.3918
Email Dirk de Pagter
Dirk dePagter Community Involvement
- Chairman of Colorado Flight Alliance, TMRAO
- Member and Previous vice chair of the Economic Recovery Committee (ERC) for San Miguel County during this Covid crisis.
- Chairman of Tourism Board, MTI
- Member of Town of Telluride Commercial Zoning Task Force
- Member of R1 School District Board
- Member of R1 School District Accountability Committee
- Member and chairman of San Miguel County Planning Commission
- Founding Director of the Ah-Haa School for the Arts
- Member of the Telluride Volunteer Fire Department & Ambulance Driver
- Member of San Miguel County Search and Rescue
- Member of Town of Telluride Board of Adjustments
- Founding member of the First Telluride Regional Housing Authority
- Chairman of Action housing a local non-profit to help San Miguel county with the relocation of the Pandora Trailer Park Residence to Lawson Hill.
- Member of Mountain Village Design Review Board.
- Member of Telluride Historical Museum Board of Directors.
- Many local HOA companies and Design Review Boards, as member and chairman.