Real Estate in Telluride, Colorado
Scott Bennett has an intimate knowledge throughout the region including Telluride luxury properties. He was born and raised in Telluride and is a 4th generation local.
Scott’s expertise in Telluride Real Estate comes from years of construction, development and sales experience. He was involved in the development of the Aldasoro Ranch designing roads, utilities and coordinating the survey work. He was a member of the Aldasoro Ranch Design Review Board 8 years and chairman 4 years. Scott was also involved in the development of Diamond Ranch and Golden Ledge, residential communities in the Telluride region.
Scott and his wife Pam have raised their family in Telluride. They have three wonderful children. Ashley graduated from the University of Colorado at Denver and operates a dinner sleigh ride business on the Aldasoro Family Ranch. Luke is a landscape contractor in Grand Junction Colorado. Their youngest son, Chandler is an outdoor sports nut, and is attending college at Montana State University in Bozeman.
Scott recently retired from the Telluride Volunteer Fire Department after 23 years of service including the last 5 as Chief.
Scott would like to share his passion for Telluride Real Estate with you.
Local Since: Birth – 1968
Title: Broker Associate
Office Phone: 970.728.6667 Ext. 12
Mobile Phone: 970.729.1666
Email Scott Bennett
Scott Benntet Community Involvement
- 4th Generation Telluride Native
- Current Mountain Village Design Review Board Alternate Member.
- San Miguel County Search and Rescue Associate Member.
- Telluride Volunteer Fire Department Retired Chief, 23 years of dedicated service to the Telluride Community
- 2017 Community Realtor of the Year
- 2005 Community Realtor of the Year
- Telluride Ski and Snowboard Club Past Volunteer Alpine Coach and Fundraiser
- Angel Baskets Donor and Volunteer
- First Time Homebuyers Program Donor
- Past Aldasoro Ranch Design Review Board Member.